My name is Vin Miller and my intent for Rage Wellness is to provide motivated people with information on nutrition, fitness, and overall perspective that will help them improve their lives.
I’ve always been passionate about these topics, but the intensity grew dramatically when I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome in 2007. Since then, I’ve been dedicated to learning everything I can about improving quality of life through basic lifestyle habits.
The following are just a few of the certifications and qualifications that I’ve accumulated during my ongoing quest for knowledge:
- Master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport
- Master’s degree in Human Movement from A. T. Still University (in progress)
- Certificate in Evolutionary Studies from the State University of New York at New Paltz (in progress)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor (SFG/RKC)
- Certified Professional for the Functional Movement Screen, Level 2 (FMS)
I’m also a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Society for Nutrition
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Weston A. Price Foundation
As you can probably tell, I love to learn and am continuously looking to improve my knowledge. I’m also a former competitive ski racer and am an avid tennis player. Above all else, I try to live a balanced life, and this is perhaps the most important lesson I’ve learned from my encounter with chronic fatigue syndrome.